Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Santa Claus

So when I found out that Santa Claus wasn't real, I was probably about 11 or 12. I remember thinking about it logically and realized that it was physically impossible for Santa Claus to be able to deliver gifts to every house in the world in one night. When you're a kid, you don't really think about that stuff. It made sense, that my parents would wait for my brother and I to go to bed and when they were certain that we were asleep, they would take all the gifts downstairs and fill our stockings. I still to this day have no idea where they hid the presents. I used to make cookies for Santa and put milk out, the next morning one of the cookies had a bite in it the next morning, but it was really just my parents. Once I had found out there was no Santa, it definitely took away some of the magic of the holiday. I still love Christmas, however its not the same as when I thought Santa was actually real.

No comments:

Post a Comment