Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rituals, notes, quotes among other things.

"But I was filled with excitement, a strange exuberant sense of taking wing. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew what I needed. I needed a new land, a new race, a new language; and, although I couldn't have put it into words then, I needed a new mystery." (The Magus 19)
I found this quote to be very interesting because, I know I'm interested in mystery wondering about things that I don't know about. I often wonder how things would be different if I were living somewhere else and how my overall my life would be different. I could definitely relate to the character in this way.

Rituals....so I sort of thought of a weird ritual that I do, every morning I wake up I take my pill, along with a vitamin C vitamin, dash for the shower (I live in the Suites and there's only one bathroom for 4 girls), finish getting ready, make sure all the lights are off, and check to make sure that I have my key and cat card once inside then once later.

notes to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment